Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged again. Rachel from Good Thymes & Good Food got me. So, here goes.

Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

5 Facts about Me:

1. I desperately want to move to Ireland.
2. I have two cats, both are named after Supreme Court justices.
3. I have a somewhat unnatural love for Orange Chicken from Panda Express. Unfortunately, the only ones near me are at malls. Sometimes I go to the mall just for the chicken.
4. I recently discovered mascarpone cheese. I can't get enough.
5. My office is right behind a strip club.

5 Tagged People:
1. Anne at Well That Would Be Telling.
2. Carrie at Carrie's Cooking Creations.
3. Samantha at Sweet Sam.
4. Christine at Foods for the Kid and Us.
5. Jennyfer at Jennyfer's Culinary Creations.

No comments: