Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh, the Times, They are A-Changing

Hello - I'm back! As you can see, I've made a few changes around here. My life has changed a bit over the past month and half, and I've found myself needing a lot more fast, easy meals. When I get home from work, I want to make simple things I can get done in less than 20 minutes. While I don't expect this re-emerged craziness to last too long, I've been really enjoying the different type of cooking I've been doing. So, I am changing the focus of my blog. From now on, my blog will focus on the many wonderful sandwiches, burgers, and homemade pizzas that have now become a weekly staple in my life. Don't worry - that doesn't mean I'll completely abandon my yummy deserts, pastas, or deep fried goodies completely. You'll still see plenty of those mixed in. But I hope to make this blog a source of quick, satisfying meals that everyone in your family will enjoy.

I hope you like the changes I'm making and please feel free to leave me any feedback in the comments!

1 comment: