Annie at Well, that would be telling tagged me. Actually, she tagged me a while ago, but I'm just now responding to my tag. Sorry, Annie. ;)
Here are the rules:
So, I have to tell you 7 secrets or weird facts about myself. Let's see what I can come up with.
1. I am an only child, and I never had any desire for any siblings. Seriously. I can't recall a single time where I ever thought to myself that I wanted a brother or sister.
2. I was an All-State Band clarinetist in high school. Then, in college, I dropped the clarinet and majored in vocal performance. I later resurrected the clarinet my junior year and joined the orchestra.
3. I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with my cats. I did not really like cats when I met my husband, and the cats sort of came with him. Now I can't imagine my life without them. In fact, I'm laughing at them as I write this.
4. Mountain Dew Cake and Brunch Burger indiscretions aside, I love Paula Deen. I think she's adorable, and I wish I was related to her so I could go to her house and have her cook for me. I completely understand the objections to her, but I prefer to think that those with the objections have never actually tried one of her recipes. They're delicious. I think it's all the butter. ;)
5. I do not like fish of any kind.
6. My not-so-secret dream is to operate a cat sanctuary. Yes, I'm aware that probably does make me a crazy cat lady.
7. I love bavarian cream doughnuts. I know they're really bad for me, but they're just so tasty that I don't care.
Now, I have to tag some people. Some of you may not know me... so, for those of you who are wondering who tagged you - hello. I love your blog. I'm sure I have several of your recipes bookmarked right now.
1. Charlie at Comrus
2. Carrie at Carrie's Sweet Life
3. Joelen at Joelen's Culinary Adventures
4. Danielle at Run With Spatulas
5. Amy at Sing for your Supper
6. Michele at My Italian Grandmother
7. Monica at Fickle Foodie