Brooke from ... and a cookie for dessert (http://brooke-cookiejar.blogspot.com/) tagged me. So, now I have to list 8 facts about myself and then tag 8 people.
1. Before I met my husband, I didn't like cats. Kittens were a different story, but I didn't care for full-grown cats. Well, he had 2 cats when we started dating and I think they're the greatest. I really don't know what I did without them. My husband says I would be a lot more productive, and he's probably right. I think I spend way too much time just watching them and laughing at them.
2. I don't like Gorgonzola cheese but I love Gorgonzola sauces. No idea why.
3. I recently discovered Filet Mignon. I thought I hated all beef (except ground beef) until last night when we were at the Melting Pot and one of our meats was a Filet. Man, that was tasty. It's like a whole new food world opened up for me.
4. Sometimes I miss college and have considered taking a class here and there just for fun. Then I remember that would involve homework and think better of it.
5. I was a music major in college (vocal performance) and haven't seriously sung in the 4 years since graduation. I miss it like crazy but can't figure out how to make the time to join a community choir.
6. I love orange chicken from Panda Express and honestly believe I could eat it at least 3 times a week. Unfortunately, my husband doesn't like Chinese food, so I don't get to eat it as much as I would like to.
7. I'm a lawyer. I've been a lawyer for about 10 months now and it still sounds funny to me. Even when I'm in court, it seems weird to me that I'm actually a lawyer. I'm hoping that feeling ends soon.
8. I really want to buy a house. We're still under lease in our apartment for about another year, so one would think the urge would subside for about 5-6 months until it's realistic for us to buy, but it's just getting stronger. If anyone has any suggestions to cure this (other than actually buying a house), I'd be really appreciative.
There, so now the following people are tagged:
Carrie's Cooking Adventures (http://adamswife.blogspot.com/)
Gillian's Goodies (http://gscookingblog.blogspot.com/)
Creative Country Cookin' (http://creativecountrycookin.blogspot.com/)
One Tiny Pink Kitchen (http://onetinypinkkitchen.blogspot.com/)
Blonde Ambition in the Kitchen (http://bakingblonde.blogspot.com/)
Annie's Eats (http://annieseats.blogspot.com/)